I come back today, after a break for the weekend, and as I still have 2 more days off. It was Qingming Jie (that means Tomb Sweeping holiday) and so, we had time to enjoy, to prepare our future moving-out and to work on our own projects (even if we didn’t have Internet at home anymore, because the agency forgot to pay and as it is Holiday, we had to find a place everyday to be lucky enough to have unlimited Wifi, haha !).
I wanted to present you my Favourites of March in different categories, as I already did an edition about it last year and/but not in English.
So, let’s get started !
- The Balm Highlighter: Mary-Lou Manizer
- THE BODY SHOP Make-up remover: Sumptuous Cleansing Butter with calming camomile extract from Norfolk (England)
- PALMER’S Cocoa Butter Formula: Night Renewal Cream with Vitamin E
- SIA, The Greatest
- Joyce Jonathan, Le Bonheur
- Spotify Playlists depending on the daytime and my mood
- H&M round and black Sunglasses
- Art Nouveau necklace from H&M
A goldy necklace with black geometrical shapes, sized like a chocker or almost.
- UNIQLO x Princesse Tam-Tam grey Body
[I can’t find the link but this is a simple laced & grey body. I will show in a Look next time !]
- My Handbag from Le Tanneur, previously belonging to Emilie, the inspiring blogger from The Brunette
- Gorgonzola Cheese + walnuts for a creamy sauce, with Pasta
- Mayonnaise from Dijon, pretty much on Everything (as I would like to gain kilos…)
- Rooibos Tea from South Africa (special thanks to my friend Hannes !)
- Workshops from Véronique: especially the Weaving/Wall Hanging one…
- Rewatch Dikkenek Movie with my beloved Marion Cotillard, as a crazy Primary School Teacher in it (I had to love it !), with my Love.
- Rediscovering “Dans les baskets de la Mariée” & “Et Dieu Créa” , especially about Wedding & Decoration/design and housing transformations
- The Brunette for her Pregnancy Looks (always stylish !)
I hope you enjoyed this edition of my Favourites
& I will see you again as soon as possible ; but for sure, next Month for my new favourites !
Don’t hesitate to share yours here in the comment section, below the Social Medias and just close to the tags I added for this article ! 😉